Rockwell Razor Review – Smooth and Comfortable
Some men just love the look of feel of a classic razor for men. You know, the ones that use the double-edged blades?
But there was always that issue of learning how to use one properly so you didn’t look like you are a teen just learning how to shave.
Introducing, the Rockwell Razor for men. It’s that classic, double-edged razor, engineered as an adjustable safety razor to give you a very unique, personalized experience.
Plate System for a precise Shave
Each plate gives the double-edged razor a different angle to shave your skin with.
But what do all these numbers mean?
- R1: You should start here if you are just switching over from cartridges or disposables or if you have sensitive skin.
- R2: This one is good for general body shaving and also for men who have somewhat sensitive skin.
- R3: This is the “average” one and is also good for shaving one’s head.
- R4: You can use this one if you have hardier skin, skin that’s prone to in-grown hairs, or if you are shaving longer stubble.
- R5: Short beards are perfect for this one as is coarser facial hair.
- R6: If you shave less than once a week, this is the one you’ll want to use.
It’s a tool-less design, very easy to switch between the plates.
The Rockwell Razor for men is comprised of just 4 parts. The handle, a plate (you choose which one to use), a double-edged blade, and the cap that holds it all together. When assembling the razor, the number you see while looking down along the handle of the razor is the number of the plate you are shaving with.
- The handle
- a plate (you choose which one to use)
- a double-edged blade
- the cap that holds it all together.
When assembling the razor, the number you see while looking down along the handle of the razor is the number of the plate you are shaving with.
I can see that a lot of research went into making sure that this razor would give men a superior shave that was personalized to their own unique skin and facial hair types.
Let’s face it, everyone is different, and not everyone can grab the same box of cartridges of the shelf at the grocery store and use them to get a perfect shave. That’s why and how the Rockwell Razor was invented.
If you are using environmentally harmful disposable razors it’s time to make the switch. I must say that the presentation of the razor the box, the packaging makes this the perfect gift for any guy, perfect for fathers day.
I love the fact that Rockwell Razor’s double-edged blades are fully recyclable and made of 100% Swedish stainless steel.
The Best Part:
They cost just 10 cents each and each one will last 5 to 7 shaves. When you purchase your Rockwell Razor for men you will get a 5-pack of them which will last you a whole month if you shave every day. This puts the dollar shave club to shame.
Imagine the cost savings over the years when you own a razor like this!
Rockwell Razors are Dude Living Approved. Visit Rockwellrazor.com for more info.